The user acknowledges that the organizing company of these services is BL Tours & Transfers, who explicitly declares that it acts as an intermediary between the user and the entities or persons providing the services offered such as: transportation, tours, activities, etc.
A completed reservation is considered when a confirmation code is provided to you and the payment charge has been applied.
At the time of booking, you authorize in writing the use of your credit card number to make the payment and expressly confirmed understanding and accepting our reservation, payment, disclaimer, and cancellation policies.
All reservations are subject to availability at the time of processing your request and cannot be confirmed until we have received full payment.
You must print your corresponding coupon and present it at the time you require the paid service.
If you wish to make any changes or cancellations we suggest you read our cancellation policy carefully.
BL Tours & Transfers declares that the photographs of the vehicles shown on the website are merely representative.
Any claim or written notification must be received no later than 24 hours after the service.
Demarcation of responsibilities
BL Tours & Transfers provides services as an intermediary agent between the client and the provider of the goods and services advertised on the website www.blcancun.com. It establishes commercial negotiations within its own standards of quality and service, such as, but not limited to: ground transportation and other related tourism activities such as tours and excursions, choosing only the most qualified and most prestigious suppliers in the market.
Nevertheless, to this, www.blcancun.com cannot assume any responsibility towards those who buy services on its website, for acts or omissions of the providers announced here, and because it has no control or legal relationship over its personnel, equipment, operations or assets. BL Tours & Transfers will not assume responsibility for any claim, cost or expenses arising from personal or third party injuries, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal belongings, discontentment, anger, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether mental or physical, resulting from the following:
1. (a) Acts or omissions of any person other than BL Tours & Transfers or its employees;
2. (b) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of BL Tours & Transfers;
3. (c) Failure of the client to obtain the documentation required for their trip such as, but not limited to: passports, visas and certificates, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund;
4. (d) Client's failure to follow instructions including, but not limited to: airport departure times, time and date of check-in and check-out at hotels, coupon redemption policies;
5. (e) Cancellation or modification for whatever reason of the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change travel services at our discretion, but we will try to replace them with comparable services. If we have to completely cancel your reservation, the responsibility of BL Tours & Transfers will be limited to the refund of all money paid to BL Tours & Transfers;
6. (f) A full refund will not be honored in situations where the trip has to be canceled, interrupted and / or postponed by BL Tours & Transfers for reasons beyond its control (causes of force majeure, such as, but not limited to: weather, hurricane, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, demonstrations, etc.) and in which the contractual obligations of BL Tours & Transfers with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the supplier for customer account In any case, at the discretion of BL Tours & Transfers, 10% of the total amount paid for the reservation may be withheld as an administrative expense.
Cancellation policies and refunds
If you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, you must contact us at least 72 hours before the date of the service via telephone; 998 100 0360/998 883 9906, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to provide your confirmation key.
Cancellation requests made 72 hours in advance are subject to a 100% refund of the total charge on previously booked services.
Cancellation requests made 48 hours in advance are subject to an 80% refund of the total charge on previously booked services.
Cancellation requests made 24 hours in advance are subject to a 50% refund of the total charge on previously booked services.
Cancellation requests made on the same day of the service are not entitled to any refund.
If you do not request a cancellation and did not show up (no show) at the agreed time, then you will not be entitled to any refund.
If you have any questions about our service, or do not understand the Terms and Conditions, please contact our office.